Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Flight / 54-40 Quilt Block



Fabrics from my stash!!!  








I decided to make these quilt blocks 
from fabric I already had. I ended up making four blocks of each color, green, purple and pink, ending up with 12 blocks.  Just got the blocks done. Yeah!!!!







This block is a combination
of an eight pointed star
and four block squares

  









I haven't had time to sew the
 blocks together.  Once I do, I will
 share my quilt with you!!

I'm excited to see them put together.






Thank you for stopping by!!!




Psalm 100:5a


For the Lord is good and
his love endures forever...





5 comments:

Blanca Acosta said...

I like them all. Especially the pink one.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty!

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

Stunning blocks will make a stunning quilt. I look forward to seeing the block altogether.

Linda said...

Beautiful blocks....love the fabric you have chosen for each!

Unknown said...

Super cute!